DEEP – Cancellation Policy
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in the retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving the venue, teachers and the team, chefs and so on. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly advise you to purchase excellent travel insurances.
• If you cancel before July 15th, we will refund your payment minus a 150€ cancellation and administration fee.
• If you cancel after July 15th, but before August 6th, we will refund half of your payment, unless you find another person who replaces you.
• If you cancel after July 31st, there are no refunds, unless you find another person who replaces you.
If we cancel the retreat
We have never had to cancel a retreat, however, if we do cancel due to few participants, we will refund to you all deposits. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that we must cancel this retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political situation, we will a refund your payment minus 50€ administration fee. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you to purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase good travel insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat.
• retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip.
• lost luggage.
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured.