DEEP – Cancellation Policy
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in the festival for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving the venue, teachers and the team, chefs and so on. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly advise you to purchase excellent travel insurances.
• If you cancel before July 20th, we will refund your payment minus a 150€ cancellation and administration fee.
• If you cancel after July 20th, but before August 6th, we will refund half of your payment, unless you find another person who replaces you.
• If you cancel after August 6th, there are no refunds, unless you find another person who replaces you.
If we cancel the festival
We have never had to cancel a retreat or festival, however, if we do cancel a trip due to few participants, we will refund to you all deposits. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that we must cancel this festival due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot give a refund. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you to purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase good travel insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the festival.
• festival is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip.
• lost luggage.
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured.